Friday, July 2, 2010

"... don't act like a predator"

Hey There,
Yes, I still exist. I know I've been gone a while, but I'm back now! :) Well... Not a whole lot has been going on since I last posted.

Cricket and I are taking a small break from each other, I think it's what we both need. I need more time to collect more savvy as she is able to whip out more arrows than me, at the moment.

Arrows I need to work on:

"When things go wrong, get slower - get friendly"
"Undemanding time with your horse."
"It's not about the_____, it's about the relationship."
"Human responsibility: Don't act like a predator."  

There are so many more, but these are the ones that need special attention.

Toodles for now!

Priscilla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

friendly game, friendly game... ;-)

Love you, Rach

Priscilla said...

Exactly!

Blog Archive