Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Undemanding Time-- Mohahahaha!

Hello!

I spent undemanding time with all the horses today in the pasture. It was so fun! I was sneaking out there hoping it wouldn't take long for them to notice me, they noticed right off. :) I brought an apple core to hand out once they approached and was hoping they wouldn't notice my bowl of Banana Split Ice Cream. I sat down and proceeded to eat my Ice Cream, they flooded around me. Well, you can't expect a Right Brain Extrovert, a Left Brain Introvert, and two Left Brain Extroverts to not notice a bowl of Ice Cream once they finish off an apple core! LOL! Did I mention this was supposed to end in a sigh and me leaving rather than a tickle fight?? Well! It was a tickle fight and even Brego nibbled a bit. He he... **Someone**, I shall not mention names to protect the innocent, dropped a bit of hay in my Ice Cream... "Mmmm! Tastes like Sticks!!"... :D

I had fun in case you didn't notice and the horses each got to try some Ice Cream!

Toodles!

Priscilla

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... hope you enjoyed your hay and ice-cream. That was sooo generous of "Innocent"... well, hay is yummy after all, they just wanted you to enjoy it too!!

Love R

Priscilla said...

Yeah... It was cute!!

Blog Archive