Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great Liberty Session

First, we started out bareback and bridless and Cricket shut down. I was a little upset, then I remembered to keep it positive, so I switched to Liberty!

THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER! She was so GOOD/COOL/AMAZING/GREAT! Raise your hand if you've seen/read Lord of the Rings... ?? I have done both many times and I'm always amazed at the bond Gandalf has with Shadowfax! Well... Cricket was a miniature, bright sorrel, female, Shadowfax! YES! THAT'S RIGHT! --*Btw: I left caps lock on for a reason!*.... :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D

(**Lydia, I'm going to try to film a video tutorial about your question --- tomorrow**)

Toodles!

Priscilla

6 comments:

lauren said...

oooh ohh! *raising hands*
I have I have!!!

Poppy said...

I have just watched the first movie for the first time...and I'm reading the second book right now. Have you read the books?

Poppy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Priscilla said...

I've read all and watched all..

Priscilla said...

Lauren, you are soooo funny!! I knew you'd say something about this post! :) :) he he he he

lauren said...

lol. lord of the rings were? were? piont me in the right direction!
heheh. I'v read and watched them all.

Blog Archive