Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Running

So, Nathan took me on another run this morning. At first he told me 4 miles, and that was a "no". I said "no more than 2", and of course that means 2. Ha ha... It went really well, he told me to pace myself and keep it. He starts with a nice pace but then he kinda goes freestyle.

I figured out that I breath with my mouth closed, he told me to open it, I said no. He told me I sounded like "a dieing duck", I said no. I was not opening my mouth 'till the last min. I got to the mail box where you can see our house and started to cool down, then when I got to the mail box before ours, I sprinted.

Over all, I feel **pretty** good.

Toodles!

Priscilla

2 comments:

lauren said...

good for you. My mom wants me to run tree miles by the end of the summer. me? not interested. between judo, riding and ultimate frisbee and the hiking we do, I think i'm covered.

Priscilla said...

Try it, Lauren! It's not *that* bad!