Saturday, October 29, 2011

What happens when you warm up strong...

(On Line, 30 mins) Warmed up strong for riding. She was great, she backed with phase 1. She was very responsive. She knows naturally how to back when I lift and gently pull her tail. She also knows how to back by her hocks. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY MY LEVEL 1 HORSE IS SO PERFECT!?! :) :D I also saw marked improvement with her rhythm, relaxation, and contact on the circle. She's picked up a much calmer and slower trot. Sideways game is also coming together, I got a few steps either way.


(Freestyle, 30 mins) Riding. She was great. We can now follow the rail, do indirect and direct rein, mount, etc. She was SO spectacular! I trotted her for the first time!! She has a long, beautiful, big, ground covering trot. :) 


I had a great time! There are so many things I'm happy about with this horse. In fact, there's nothing I don't like about her. :) 


-Elrohwen


PS. I've logged 17 hours with her!

3 comments:

jemma said...

because she is YOUR horse:)

Priscilla said...

You're kind, Jems!

Anna Mae Gold said...

Jemma is right... She must be so perfect because YOU are so perfect!!

Blog Archive