Monday, October 10, 2011

Aravis and Rene'



I had Rene' (my amazing Parelli friend) over today to see Aravis. She liked her, a lot. She said that she's super smart, has long legs ("like you!"), is very accepting, likes me, and she's very glad that I know she's perfect for me! We talked about Victor and we've decided that maybe it isn't the best idea to get him... a little to much at this point.

We were talking about Aravis and her type of horse.. not wild but with character.. Ya know, level headed, charismatic, smart, accepting.. etc.

Rene': "'You ridden her yet?"
Me: "Nope..."
Rene': "WHAT?! I'm so surprised! You're the kind to at least crawl over a horse [like the type we were talking about] very soon!"
Me: "What? You've surprised that I have self control?!"

At that point we were both in stitches! We're these nutty Parelli people that don't get on a horse until they're like.... really calm. and we're having a "normal" (as opposed to natural) conversation about getting on!

Around my sisters, I'm the weirdo that waits "FAR tooooo longggg" to get on.... Haha... but I'm just savin' my neck people!

I'm HAPPY... SO HAPPY!!

Priscilla


2 comments:

Jemima Anne Barr said...

and we love you that way

Anonymous said...

Get the other horse if it feels right in your heart--you are young and have your whole life ahead of you. You can do whatever you want--there is a reason he was placed in front of you at this time. Don't let anyone stand in your way!

Blog Archive