Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I don't think I've said "How Interesting!" so many times in an hour....

(On Line, 60 mins) Did some interesting stuff... I'm seeing some Right Brain Introvert and Right Brain Extrovert traits. Hmm... Bi-polar? She swings from Left Brain Extrovert to Right Brain Extrovert to Right Brain Introvert..... She's not extreme and she's subtle.. She's still a level headed horse... I can't assume anything though, remember, "Don't make or teach assumptions!"

We played with Friendly games... She's doing good, needs consistency though.
She loves porcupine game and is doing very well with it.
Her forehand driving game is improving. One step at a time and I'm rewarding her slightest try.
Today I lifted all her feet with phase 1 or 2. Excellent improvement! I took the time it took yesterday and it definitely carried into today. I played yesterday for the betterment of today.
I learned she likes a soft stroke better than scratches.
Her circling game is REALLY good for only 2 days of play. 3 laps at trot. Either way. She's going to start learning more about the quality (rhythm, relaxation, contact) of the circle. She's a tiny bit tense and Right brain on the circle but she's pretty good anyways.
She's a wee bit timid about squeeze game but she's getting more confident.
I've had a lot of how interesting moments... Hmmmm!
I'm not going to start sideways until her driving game is really good. Driving game is the biggest ingredient in this game.
Yo-yo game is getting better and I need to stay consistent. She's a little confused about what the wiggling finger means!

She seemed very Right Brain Introvert today.. She didn't explode (I waited for her and such) but her demeanor was that way. She's not stubborn, she but is sorta skeptical sometimes.

She is completely fascinating and an extremely fast learner!

-Priscilla

No comments:

Blog Archive