Saturday, October 8, 2011

Victor

""Victor" (aka. Visions of Victory)... was VERY hard to think about turning down. He's an Arabian. He was SO perfect... just not for me. His pros are almost to many to count. GORGEOUS. Out of national champion parents. Liked to go. Wonderful stride. The cons: he's only a yearling and there's a strong possibility that he won't grow quite as much as I want." -blog post written a few months ago


This is a horse that I saw when I was horse hunting. I think he was the most beautiful, alive horse I've ever met, seen, or known. 
2 days ago, his owner texted my mom and offered to give him to me. My parents talked it over with me and excepted his offer if he will take him from Pheonix to Tuscon (2 hours). It's up to his owner now.  
I'm very excited! 


-Priscilla

No comments:

Blog Archive