Friday, October 21, 2011

lightness to the highest

I just played with Cricket and Aravis.

I had the lightest session with Cricket I've ever had. I sent her using my eyes, I backed her by glaring, and drew her in by smiling. I drew her from zone 5 by shifting ever so slightly. She loves energy more than motion. Liberty comes better to her than Online.

I rode Aravis for the first time! I've only sat on her once. I got on her fine and she was very responsive. I'm dying to know who started her because she knows her indirect and direct rein well. I think she'd make a good reining horse even though I want to do dressage and jumping. A really good reining horse. Her freestyle will be very cool. :)

I had lots of fun.

-Priscilla

1 comment:

Anna Mae Gold said...

Energy! Ah! Playing with energy is such fun... Savvy on!

Blog Archive