Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My day

Wow. I had an amazing few days.


  • I watched my amazing friend, Rene', who has been with horses for over a decade and with Parelli for about 10 years have her first bareback canter. She is a great horsewoman with a deep knowledge and understanding of horses. She has a great and inspiring relationship with all 6 of hers.
  • I was walking home from work this morning when I met a Parelli Student (and future Professional), Diane Atlas. We'd met at one of Tina Giordano's clinics. She offered me another job!
  • I introduced Aravis to the Big Green Ball and she had no sceptical reactions and was completely at liberty. 
  • I finished one the "books" to my stories. I've split my story into "books" like Tolkien did, it helps keep me motivated to write my stories.
  • I broke in my new riding boots a little more.
  • Mom and I watched a newer version of Little Women and loved it. 


Hmm... That's just a taste.

Elrohwen

1 comment:

jemma said...

sounds like a good one.

Blog Archive