Friday, June 18, 2010

Tearing down walls

break·through


–noun

1.  any significant or sudden advance, development,achievement, or increase. 

I just realized that ya'll must be thinking every time I write a post, "Why does she always have a breakthrough every time she plays with a horse?!"-- Well, I just do. A horse having a breakthrough makes me have a break through too.... and vice-versa. 


"Come tear down these walls that I've built around my heart" - those are lines to a song by Katie Drake, I think that's what I do little by little with Cricket. 


-Priscilla Anne

1 comment:

Kerrin Koetsier said...

I guess that's Natural Horsemanship for you.. I've found that when I allow myself to be a student of the horse, there are new things to discover on a daily basis!

Kerrin Koetsier
Parelli Central