Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello Wonderful peoples!!

Hello People!
Can you guess how I'm  feeling? What do you think I just did? I'm going to pause and let you think.

Pause.

Paws.

Pa's.

Ok..... *Drum roll*..... Guessed yet?? ... Nope, nope, and nope.... (you had three guesses, and I know you were wrong).... Here goes!

I FILMED PART OF MY LEVEL 3 ONLINE AUDITION TODAY!!!!!

I did transitions and trailer loading (the harder stuff) and it went great!!! I only used 3 min and I have 7 min left to do the easier stuff.... Mommy's going to film the easy stuff and it will go well because it's a piece of cake.

LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, PEOPLE!

TOODLES!

Bitty

xoxoxox

PS. *doing a happy dance!*

PPS. Wish me luck for the other stuff!

3 comments:

Austin Stewart said...

This post made me laugh, but guess what!

I guessed correctly!



Good luck!! :):):)

Parelli Central said...

Good luck on your audition and remember Keep It Natural!!

Hillary
Parelli Mastery Program

Priscilla said...

Thank you so much!