Sunday, February 27, 2011
I took a nap just now and woke up to see the Mountains and the Sunset. Their beauty and purity reminded me of my own downfall and that something so majestic could only be created by a Sovereign, Incomprehensible God. I remember that although those Mountains are awesome, there is something beyond words waiting for us in heaven.
- ► 2012 (42)
- I took a nap just now and woke up to see the Mount...
- This is what Dressage is really about....
- Horse quotes
- This is SO me.....
- Cricket Day 2
- Cricket today
- Leadership and Refinement.. A lesson
- So Close!
- Horsing around!
- "Conformation vs. Build" or "The advantages of a M...
- "Just watch what horses do in the pasture naturall...
- Living in the moment.. Why does this seem new to m...
- Every horses dream.....
- Brego when he's fat and muscular
- ▼ February (18)
- ► 2010 (215)