Monday, February 14, 2011

Horsing around!


I played with Brego and Cricket today. I’ve been living in the moment a lot more, I could feel some frustration trying to well up but I quickly shut it down and then it disappeared. It was really good.
Cricket decided to be LBI/LBE and very playful "You can’t catch me!" I loved it and did a few draws before she CANTERED toward me!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brego is progressing faster than any horse I’ve ever played with, he’s well into Level 3 Online and he’s so curious and willing!! His sideways (most challenging for him) is getting better and I saw more collection in him a some more slack in the rope!! :)
To answer your questions, Abby gave me Brego about 9 days ago, she is busy with school and can't give him the time he deserves. I'm trying my best to fulfill his potential to the best of my abilities... :) 

Vanya Sulie!

Priscilla

No comments: