Thursday, February 24, 2011

Development

Westu Hal, Rohirrim! Cormamin lindua el le!

How are ya'll? I'm doing really well. Here is how the horses are doing...

Brego: He's doing really well and his character and body are developing at top speed. I have dreams and plans for him and I hope that he will take them on with me. One of those dreams is for him to complete Level 4, I know he can do it. Once I have his brain, his body will follow, he's going to be a great horse. His current Horsenality is 'Right Brain Extrovert'. 


Cricket: This is one amazing pony, I've never seen, heard or read about anything quite like her. She's getting way more responsible and consistent. Her Horsenality chart at the moment reads 'Left Brain Introvert'. I would love for her to specialize in Liberty mainly and a wee bit of Finesse. On the Level 3 Freestyle, the only compulsory she needs right now is Simple Lead Changes and she'll be ready to assess. Right now, her top-line is really developed and she can trot with her nose touching the ground for quite a bit, she looks like an amazing sport horse.

These horses are a dream and I'm getting closer to them every session. They're just such willing and fast learners! :) So easy!

Toodles. Quel Fara!

Elrohwen

1 comment:

C and H Walker said...

That's so cool! I'm glad ya'll are doing good.