Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cricket Day 2

This is Cricket's day 2 with playing with the figure 8 at the trot 7 times... I saw a PHENOMENAL change in Cricket... SHE WAS AMAZING! She was light and soft and responsible!!!! I loved it!!!!! She kept the trot the whole way and she had a lovely expression and she wasn't LEANING in the halter!!!!! I cannot thank Tina enough for the advice about my phases and everything!!!!!!!! I can't imagine what our figure 8 is going to be on the 7th day!!!

I also did our circle game today. It was really good. I played with the yo-yos before I sent her to make sure the assumption was going away. It was GREAT! I had that lovely rhythm, relaxation and contact.. It by the end of one lap at the trot it actually looked as though she would go farther but I disengaged her as a reward... IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!

1 comment:

lauren said...

I'm glad it was amazing.