Friday, August 13, 2010

Level 4

Westu Hal, Rohirrim!

Yes, Level 4. A place I never thought I'd be.

Liberty (without a rope)-- just about done, only 4 tasks that are still challenging us.

Finesse (collection)-- I'm trying not to do very much here yet. I'm waiting 'till I can afford a Cradle bridle, that will be a while.

Online (with a rope)-- 9 tasks left 'till filming, there are 24 tasks in all. There is still a lot I need to do. I want us to be able to do everything on the self assessments.

 Freestyle (casual riding)-- 18 tasks, 9 that I can do.

Nai!

Widfara

4 comments:

lauren said...

Iourmiriel, im tiriant istantle or Eryniel. im alle heniana "thalionwen," i "dauntless maiden" a "hero maiden."
it's my middle name in sindarin.
thalionwen Eryniel

lauren said...

oh, yeah, Iourmiriel, im tiriant istantle or Eryniel. im alle heniana "thalionwen," i "dauntless maiden" a "hero maiden."

I saw what you said on the forest daughter I want you to understand that thalionwen, is the dauntless maiden and hero maiden.

both fit

Priscilla said...

mmmm.... Yes.

Anonymous said...

Wow, it was hardly last week that you were on Level 3...

You practically got a full time job out of it this summer ;-) (and a tan to prove it, hehe)

Love you lots, and wishing I was at yours right now (I know you won't get this 'til Monday, but anyways...)

Love Rach
Ps: was talking to my sister Christine about horses today - they let her start with the horses at her farm. Obviously really basic, putting on the halter and her leading him/her around, but she enjoyed it!