Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's going to be a good day! :)

So I woke up 5:20, that was only a few minutes ago. In the early hours of morning, my brain turns on and when people start waking up and moving around it wakes me up and seems to say, "Hey! It'd be really useful if you got up early now and did some school and got ahead in the day!" It always seems to seem like a good reason to get up so I usually do. I think it's something I unconsciously taught myself. It's weird 'cause I love getting up early and it makes me cheerful (or more cheerful, I'm not a very 'uncheerful' person). I'm also really surprised by another thing, I love to stay up late and my brain will still wake me up even if I've been late in going to bed. Just to top all that off, I'm a really heavy sleeper and if my brain is still dreaming, it won't wake me up. Strange, I am very strange.

So, I hope your day is as good as mine is going to be! :):)

Vanya Sulie!

Priscilla

5 comments:

Kinga said...

I like waking up early too. I also get lots of good ideas at night. I really like going for a walk with my dog early in the morning- around 7 or so- when it is so muc quieter and cooler and the air is fresher.

-Kiki

lauren said...

I stay up way late even when I am in bed my mind is not. I can survive getting up early and normally be a happy camper. which is funny because I don't like the idea of getting up early but when I do it's great.
I've been asked if I sleep with my eyes open... aparently i do?
I sleep pretty lightly I get woken up all the time.

Priscilla said...

I'm a heavy sleeper that can be gotten up quickly

Priscilla said...

I'm a heavy sleeper that can be gotten up quickly

Anonymous said...

Lol, and I'm just a ridiculous sleeper. The only thing I could sympathise with was "if my brain is still dreaming, it won't wake me up".

Other than that, I love the idea in theory of getting up early + getting more sunshine, but it doesn't often happen because my brains so active at night I find it hard to get it to behave and go to sleep.

My 2p... or 2c as it is in American ;-)