Monday, August 23, 2010

Becoming a Horseman

Westu Hal, Rohirrim! 

How goes it? All is well here. Abby is back, I think that makes most of it well. I really missed her and I think I won't be having any nightmares now shes home. 

I watched the second half of the Parelli Live Celebration DVD, it was a great inspiration. I am really excited to go to the pasture with the new mind set I've been given. I wish more people had the zeal and the knowledge that is shared with me on a regular basis, it's a amazing blessing. I'm more motivated to become a horseman now that I've seen more. 

Cricket is doing lovely. She never stops amazing me, no one will ever be able to captivate me in the same way she does. I've learned much in the past month about patience and having a huge dream that can still remain semi-realistic. 

Life's a climb, but the view's great! 

Tasks we are working on: 

Trotting smooth circles
Flying Lead changes 
Simple Lead changes (bowtie) 
Spins
Freestyle trailer loading
And so much more! 

Vanya sulie! 

Elrohwen 







No comments: