Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Dinner is served!

Suilad! :)
I'm making dinner. It's Roast Chicken, Yum! Since I'm Vegan I'm not having it, -huge bummer- but it's still fun to make. Nathan came upstairs and said, "Gosh! That smells good!", that's sweet of him! :) I have this dreadful feeling that because I'm not eating meat I'll make something that tastes awful and no one will tell me. ;P He he, that would be funny and really horrible! :D

I have a random statement to make: Literature Rocks! I love it! You get to read, write, and while you're at it you get to express you opinion in big fancy words! How awesome is that? So much cooler than math, math is horrible and needs to solve it's own problems because I have my own (yes Lauren, that was on your blog but I had seen it before). :):) I also like the vocabulary mommy gave us to work on, it's cool and it's similar to spelling but a little more complicated.

That's it folks!

Elrohwen.

6 comments:

lauren said...

he he, figures. ;)

Anonymous said...

vegan now... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! :-P sorry I couldn't resist, its my job to tease! Can't believe you're managing to stick it, though.

MathSSS isn't so bad really ;-) but glad you're enjoying lit. You're going to have to try out all your big fancy words on me and embarrass me when I don't know them :-P hehe!

virginagirl said...

whay are you a vegan? i am very curious on this matter.

lauren said...

lol. you know the elves in eragon? well they are vegans and she wants to see if she can live like the elves did. At least that's along the lines that she told me.
I probably should have let her tell you.

Priscilla said...

Lauren is half right. I am just an experience junkie and wanted to try it. :) It's been a month so far!

Poppy said...

I want to be a vegan!