Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update on All the Horses

Hey!

Here is an update on the Horses:

Brego- He is currently not getting not getting any real work. He is starting up Level 2, he didn't get any work all through the winter. I worked with him Yesterday before I gave him his special, separate feeding. I also worked with him on Tuesday, we made leaps and bounds in the little time I had with him. He is an amazing guy with lots of potential. Abby asked me in passing if I wanted to work with him while shes gone, maybe she was joking! He puts 110% into everything he does.

Leah- I worked with her yesterday, I haven't really worked with her in a while. Shes been getting Right Brain kinda easily lately. She is my new Level 3 horse (yes Emily! I'll have to get some of the Level 3 material to you), we are doing lots of zone 5 driving. I can't tell the difference in her circling game on her blind side from her not blind side. Pretty nice! I've been doing some pretty clean side-passes (yes, Dressage) in Finesse, it takes a ton of Freestyle to get an ounce of Finesse.

Jehu- No one has really worked with him due to his leg, we are all really bummed. I play a little driving game and porcupine game now and then when I'm out there, he LOVES it. He wants to SO bad but he can't play as hard as he could before.

Cricket- She is quite far through Level 3 and a bit in Level 4! I know! AMAZING! I ask her all the time how she does it. She is so mind blowing! Her obedient Left Brain Extrovert comes out so much more often now days (she is a Left Brain Introvert, regularly)! I LOVE HER! We were out yesterday riding with a halter and one rein, we were both tuned into each other and riding as one, I felt it (this is often refereed to as 'Harmony'). I realized Cricket and I aren't two of the three Musketeers, we are the Dreamers, but not just the Dreamers, we are the ones who live their dreams or 'Dream Livers'. Last night Abby and I were putting away the horses and she brought a halter and lead when I brought nothing, there is a small jump on the way to the gate in the other pasture and Cricket and I lined up and took it... NOTHING ON HER! "Where ever we were going, well, we're here!" I could talk about her for days...

Well.... That's us!

Toodles!

Priscilla




No comments:

Blog Archive