Friday, May 28, 2010

My mommy is a super hero! :)

Hey!

Mommy is in the kitchen downstairs cooking something that smells amazing! It's something chicken-like with onions and garlic! The only thing I can do in a kitchen is make candy, burn things, then clean up after myself.. Sometimes I burn the candy.... *smile*

I just came inside from feeding Brego, again! He's eating faster all the time... Cricket is amazing, I love her! <3

HEAT! <--- It's unbearable! 88 degrees! We've had all the doors open recently and I'm still living a slow death... just kidding

A book I really recommend!-- "Raise your hand if you love horses" by Pat Parelli.. Abby, Emily, and I are all users of his horse training methods (I'm one of the crazy purists, though). He's my favorite horse trainer in the world, his wife Linda is my inspiration. At our library, also, I checked their system to see if they'd gotten any new "Parelli stuff"... AND THEY HAD!  The Parelli success series is now in the library!! I already have the first three levels but this is still amazing!

Rachel Boyd is coming to our house, lord willing, after work! :)

Toodles and God bless!

Priscilla

XOXOXOX



No comments:

Blog Archive