Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hey there... :(
I'm sad. Abby has left for Virginia... I did all the chores and it was twice as hard! I'm SO tired! Brego got really right brain while he was eating, I had to put the horses away because it was windy and the fence was going down, he thought he was going to DIE!

We bought him some senior feed today, it has more calories and supposed to make him fatter, faster. It's kind of oily and mushy compared to Alfalfa Cubes-- AKA--- A HORSE'S DREAM! So... I mixed it in with his regular serving of Hay Cubes and the only thing he wanted was the senior feed! Little chicken! ha ha

When he was done with the senior feed he was no longer very hungry for anything else but the precious 'Senior feed'! So he got a little upset that his favorite was gone and he lifted his front hoof very high and brought it down in his bucket... *spoiled kid!* Lol... What a two year old..... So I had him stay there and eat some hay cubes just to balance the rest of his diet and all went well.

Toodles!

Priscilla

XOXOXO

5 comments:

Austin Stewart said...

She seems excited to get there, i talked to her while she was in Dallas, Just remember that shes just a phone call away!!

Have fun!!!

Amy said...

Aww...I'm sorry Brego was giving you such a hard time. How long is Abby gone for? Hang in there, girl! *hugs*

Btw, I really wish you could come visit me! I think you and Hannah would have so much fun together! :)

lauren said...

what is abby gone for?
you should hound her and hound her to get her to update her blog. :D

Priscilla said...

Oh! Thx for the comments!! I actually had more fun when Brego was flipping out than trouble.... Yes, I can always call her but she has really bad reception where she is... :)

Austin Stewart said...

Weird, I've been texting her since she got there but havent tried calling so you are prolly right.


Stay strong P!!!

Blog Archive