Monday, May 31, 2010

Hey There!

"Greetings to everyone and all you Crazy People who read my Blog!"

Feeding took about an hour today, it has about every day since Abby left. Soooo Let me think here..... Right ho and here goes!

Everyone is doing alright, that I know of, you know how it goes. I just got inside from feeding all the horses. Brego is looking a lot better and I'm happy with the amount of weight he's been gaining on the senior feed. 
Leah has been having a little Right Brain Issues and separation anxiety when riding. I can't tell the difference between our left side circling game to her right side circling game, all is well. 
I left the trailer door open the other day to let the horses experiment with loading (yes it was safe), it was so cool watching them play games to load each other and load themselves-- very eye opening. Brego and Leah went in together and were in there for about 15 min, Jehu joined them about half way through. :) I gave Daddy a lesson on safety and some basic level 1. He had Cricket doing a phase 2 yo-yo game with mommy watching by the end, it was very neat watching him learn. I love to learn and watch learning take place, especially in horses and people. Daddy's favorite game is the friendly game-- Surprised? :) 
Rachel was also here this weekend and had another lesson and hang out time, I demonstrated the 7 games again (in order) and she played all of them with great savvy, she is an excellent learner. She had lots of questions which is good but I feel I had been a bit unclear in the previous lessons. Then I put the bareback pad on and we did about 4 laps at the walk and tried some trotting transitions with her hand on Cricket's rump to set her back a bit-- there was a definite difference in her posture.  :) I slipped on in front of her later and we rode double for a short while till my stomach felt weak and we went inside to make pancakes and watch the new Persuasion. Persuasion is a Chick Flick but a very good movie for boys to watch! ---but they don't.... 

Savvy out and Toodles!

Priscilla

PS. To learn more about Parelli and Natural Horsemanship go to: http://www.parellinaturalhorsetraining.com/

XOXOXOXO

4 comments:

Austin Stewart said...

Hey! I've seen Persuasion and im a guy....What are you trying to say? haha :)

Priscilla said...

Um... Well some guys don't think they have time for a good movie like Persuasion and instead watch the Bourne series (which are also good movies, but they should watch some Chick Flicks now and then).

Austin Stewart said...

I know what you mean, I was just giving you a hard time.

Anonymous said...

Haha... I like friendly game too!! And you're a great teacher, considering how short a time I've been learning, you helped me. I just forget and things!!

Blog Archive