Monday, May 3, 2010

Jabbering about nothing much




Hey there!
How is everyone? Everything here is going OK, la la la... School is going OK, finals are at the end of this month for me... Kinda nice but I wish it were all over! UGH! Cricket is going well if y'all are wondering... Cuter than EVER, I'm sure she misses you all! I'm reading this book my friend Lauren got me, it's called 'Languages of Middle Earth'. Very cool, fun, and informative. I picked up 'The Hobbit' Sunday and was skimming through it again. It's a super fun book and I love how he misses all his comforts at his home. When he's not being chased by Goblins he's wishing he'd brought his handkerchief. How cute is that!?

I've been put on task for feeding Brego, I have a very piticular feeding time for him and I want to get him on Hill Therapy as soon as he gets some meat on those bones! :) I really pumped about watching the transformation, I think it'll be cool.

Soooooo, I miss you guys a lot and Toodles!

iaurmiriel

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

lauren said...

yeah, I find that book very helpfull in a pinch.
BTW, how?....I thought?...

Amy said...

Super cute picture, girl!

Blog Archive