Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Punk

Westu hal!

Abby and I went on a trail ride yesterday, she rode Jehu and I took Brego. Notice I didn't say "rode". Brego has been playing a lot Online (on the ground with a rope) with me and he's gaining a lot of confidence. Until yesterday's ride, I didn't quite realize just how much confidence he has. He's a former Right Brain Extrovert who was VERY reactive.

We walked with our horses for the first 1.5 miles, it was good and Brego was doing well and was doing some 'S' patterns. We got to the wash and that's where most of the "Ima Punk" kicked in. It was a scream. He was pulling upper level dressage moves such as Levade and Capriole! It was SO funny... He even went so far as to nip me a few times but I backed him off and he was okay after that.

When I actually contemplated getting on he switched to "Punk x10". I got on and got right back off. Left Brain Extrovert, Brego? Yeahhhh..

So the trail ride turned into a trail walk, I like that...

Being a Left Brain Extrovert myself, I think I've met my match in Brego! :D

-Priscilla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love you, little Punk! :)
-E.

Blog Archive