Sunday, March 6, 2011

Principles

I've just published some posts that are experts from Pat Parelli's book, "Natural Horsemanship". They're about his 8 Principles. I recommend reading them, I know it's a job but I can guarantee that your Horse-man-ship with be the better for it. It has just about everything to do with my success with Horses. I'm Memorizing them right now so I can know them off the top of my head if I have a problem. :D

Toodles and Happy reading!!!

Priscilla

PS. Lemme' see if I can say them... (probably not in order)

-Horsemanship is Natural
-Don't Make or Teach Assumptions
-Horses and Humans have Responsibilities
-Communication is Mutual
-Body Language is Universal
-The Attitude of Justice is Affective
-Humans teach Horses, Horses teach Humans
-Principles, Purpose and Time are the Tools of Teaching

No comments:

Blog Archive