Friday, November 12, 2010

Trail ride with Finesse



^-- On the turn asking for some engagement. She's listening.
 




^-- We've come off the turn and shes starting to collect herself.




^-- She's still giving it but she's not trying any harder so I've started swinging my legs with her stride.



^-- She's taken the que and is now offering the vertical!














^-- She's kept the vertical and begun to engage herself and collect for the jump.















^-- And she's off! She kept the vertical and has joined me for the jump! YAY!














^-- Surprisingly, she kept the contact over the jump and didn't shove my hands out of place! :D














^-- And for the fun of it we added a Freestyle jump in which she wasn't asked for any contact!



Westu Hal!

Here are some pictures of the trail ride the other day, we were playing with a log. I had been dabbling with the game of contact the whole trail ride. Now, when I bridge my reins give contact, she comes up under me and goes forward! So cool! Very impressed with how her muscles are taking to it, shes much more arched and graceful! :D SUPER NICE!

Anywhos! Namarie!

Elrohwen

3 comments:

ANIN-E-MOUSE said...

HELLO

Priscilla said...

Hi,
Welcome to my Blog!

Parelli Central said...

Looks lovely!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central