Saturday, November 6, 2010

The thriving blog!

Gosh! I found this gadget I failed to see before, my blog got 1,080 views last month. That is really cool.

Anyways. Moving on.

Cricket and I are going to start spending a lot more undemanding time, level 2 auditioning, and a tad more intense play sessions. We have a lot to learn, I'm not trying to rush her, after all I have five years before Parelli School. I just think that I spend to much time doing things wrong and slow. I need to speed up a little and do things right. Get us where we need to be and putting the relationship first, DUH! Silly me for not seeing it clearer before. With a confident RBI you are given permission to move forward and speed up! Hello!! --Just as long as you keep the confidence there.

Things that need to be worked on:

Getting a back up by the tail a bit faster with less hair. -Online
Simple lead changes. -Online
5 laps in each direction at trot. -Online
Change of direction at trot. -Online
Half-pass. -Online

I also need to buy motivational incentives, aka, treats! I'm not sure what she likes in particular 'cause I usually give her what I'm eating, horrible I know. Peppermints are a common favorite among horses so I'll try those.

Priscilla

No comments: