Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm off!

I'm leaving early tomorrow for Colorado!

This is the first flight I've taken myself, looking forward to seeing Paul and Lynn. I'm bringing warm clothes and I've taken a good look at a Denver Airport map (and printed it!). I'm taking Mom's cell phone, it's charging on top of my bag so I don't forget it. I have leave from my work. The horses are going to be cared for by my horse protege, Mom! I have yet to find who will take care of Lottie. I have a clear idea of where I'm going!

This is going to be SO cool!

-Priscilla

4 comments:

lauren said...

stay safe sis! be careful some of us would go nuts if anything were to happen while you traveled alone.

jemma said...

likewise

Diane Marble said...

Lottie did not have ANY accidents today, but her little front paws were bleeding. . . I love your blog! And the geometry lesson! It is SO quiet here without you. Hope to read another new blogpost from you! love, mom

lauren said...

yes, new blog posts :) .