Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Extending

I brushed Aravis then played with her. She was so calm that her gaits were slow and deliberate but also elegant and elevated. She was gorgeous and did very well.

We played with circles, she cantered a lot (22' line). She was right brained at first but the settled down after about 10 mins of circling either way. She was showing her extroverted colors. Her sideways game is fantastic! I think we're connecting more, we had the opportunity to do some liberty and she stuck with me very well while I was playing at liberty with Cricket.

Cricket was hilarious and so so cool! She has a mischievous side to her, I think she just keeps getting a tiny bit more extroverted every time we play. She bucked, galloped, went sideways trotting... etc. Most of our play sessions are at liberty now days which she adores! Liberty allows her to go crazy but also to connect with me. I'm teaching her the extended trot with my energy on the ground. She's responding very well and getting what I mean. Her trot just flairs when you act as though your sneaking up on her. ;)

I've had a great horsey day!

-Elrohwen

3 comments:

lauren said...

*dies laughing*
go cricket!

jemma said...

they both sound so stinking cute and wonderful!:)

Priscilla said...

They are super fun and so stickin' cute! :) hehe