Thursday, November 3, 2011

I have a fairy-godmother

I had a great day yesterday!

I had a friend over that I met at the home-school group, she rides horses... but not horses like Cricket and Aravis! Mostly horses that want to buck you off, prance down the trails like maniacs, etc. You should have seen the look on her face when I told her to simply wiggle her finger to back Cricket away. When she got on a rode, I said she could sit back and wiggle her toes to stop Cricket and she said, "Seriously?". It worked.

We went to Rene's and looked through tack and clothes. Rene is my fairy-godmother.
This is what I came home with:

2 horse blankets
1 pair of front jumping splint boots
1 Parelli saddle pad (they are originally $300 but she's only asking $100)
1 Collegiate saddle (free with the pad, if it doesn't work out, I give it back to her. These saddles are usually $1000+ new, this one is in excellent condition)
A HUGE stack of really really cute and cool shirts that I love!
1 pair of English jumping reins
2 pairs of stirrups, safety and regular
1 pair of leathers

NOW you can see why she's my fairy-godmother!! :) I LOVE HER! (not just because she's so amazingly generous but because she's a REAL person, she's sweet and so kind!)

God has BLESSED me!  SO RICHLY!

-Priscilla

1 comment:

lauren said...

daw..... that's sweet.