Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beware: This is a horsie post

Aravis, (On Line, 45 mins) We played online in prep for riding, she was really great. I had a 'how interesting!' moment. I circled her one way and she was great, she had good rhythm. The other direction, it sorta fell apart, she made a lot of transitions, wanted to change direction, etc. I wasn't bad, I knew what to do. I just hung in there, stayed slow, friendly and consistent. :) It came together.
She also did a few steps of sideways in either direction! (c
lapping!) This horse is SO smart! She also did a really good figure 8 at the walk (level 1). :)



Aravis, (Freestyle, 45 mins) Rode follow the rail, indirect and direct rein--which she blew me away with the quality! She did full spins, they seem to come to her naturally- it's the quarter horse! :)


Cricket, (Liberty, 30 mins) We played at liberty and I got a lot of really light and connected responses. We weren't doing anything serious but she was great anyways!


That was the horse part of the day... The other part wasn't as exciting.. :) 


-Priscilla



1 comment:

jemma said...

you need to make your own rating system like instead of PG13 have VH13= very horse 13