Tuesday, September 27, 2011

this is more than an update...

Greetings!

Life is looking like the big picture right now which is sometimes hard to look at. I hope you know what I mean. You see everything you've done and what you should be doing and how it relates to the greater plan. It's exhausting because of how imperfect I am but it's encouraging because of how perfect God is. 

So, no the horse hasn't come home yet. That's set for Thursday, the 29th, the day after tomorrow. After that, she'll be taking a week off. 

I thinking of possibly taking a trip to Colorado to visit a friend and his wife who have both been re-diagnosed with cancer. Pray for them. 

Mom has been reading aloud to me more because I missed out on a lot of that being the youngest and all. Right now we're reading The Dragon and the Raven by G.A. Henty. 

I took a few days off school because we had house guests. We had a lot of fun together and I miss them already. 

I'm excited that a book that I've been waiting for is coming out November 8th. It's the fourth book in the Inheritance Cycle series, it's called Inheritance. :) It'll be the last book in the series and be closing a lot of loose ends that I've wondered about for about a year. 

I'm thinking that I need to write more in my stories and such because it helps my brain develop and it makes me write down ideas because I simply must share. 

I'm also thinking I need to eat a bit healthier because I've slid a little in the past few days. 

Cricket is doing fantastic just as always. 

I need to get footing in the round pen so the horses (I like the pluralism) can work in there without stumbling. 

I need to write my and call my sisters more as well as my friends.
 
I need to be more open to the ideas of others instead of setting myself in my own ways. It's not respectful. 

I need to be less quiet and reserved (I know, it's hard to believe) around the people I don't know very well. I should make more conversation to make them more welcomed. 

I need to think of Tuscon as more of a place that God has put me to do his will, be a light for others, and glorify him. 

I need to look at the things around me a realize their beauty more.

I need to be more thankful that I have a job, and a good one at that.

I need to not waste who God has made me. I need to "shine" more for him. Stop hiding my light. 


Anyways... I could go on forever but my battery is about to die.. :)

-Elrohwen

3 comments:

Jemima Anne Barr said...

I love you so much! I could cut and paste this whole post and put it on my blog (if I had one) and it would be almost completely applicable with the exchanging of a few words.

Priscilla said...

Jemma,
We really are twins!

Jemima Anne Barr said...

yay! finally!