Tuesday, September 6, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

Listening to Celtic or harpsichord music...

Standing the the rain...

Watching my horse run to me...

Listening to the wind and the sounds around me when I'm outside...

Running barefoot with my dog down the road, as fast as I can, not a worry in the world...

Looking at the mountains that closely surround Tuscon and imagining my horse and I running along the ridges...

Floating on my back in the pool, watching the stars at night...

Drinking Chai tea and writing...

Reading to Cricket...

Going "Mail box sniffing" with Cricket... (it's where we walk down the road together and she gets to sniff all the trash cans, mail boxes and any other "scary" objects we can conjure)

Watching the clouds move...

Taking my dog to town...


I'm so blessed!





2 comments:

Jemima Anne Barr said...

I got caught in the rain today. After running in I thought better of it and went back out until it slowed. It was fun and I thought of you:D

Anonymous said...

Maybe we can go mailbox sniffing some time? I find those things slightly scary too. ha. We tried the soup thing but it didn't work for us--I think it's because we're not horsey girls. When are you getting your new horse? HOw are all the preparations coming along for it? Have you visited my blog? I still want to learn how to put great music in the background like yours! Love, Mady and Grace