Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Lesson Homework

Here's the homework from my last lesson with Tina Giordano:

Brego:
Tina said I'm doing all the right things, I just need to do more of it.

Cricket:
Tina says we're doing fantastic and I need to start refining things and getting more particular. Cricket looses a lot of motivation when I'm critical, it's good that it shows so I know when to change. We are doing point to point in the arena (walk, trot, canter) and refining the indirect and direct rein. Right now the focus is to lengthen her impulsion (whoa and go), she's more whoa right now and a lot of straight lines will really help motivate her. Tina also asked that I send her a Liberty video of things we can do, that'll be fun!!


Priscilla

2 comments:

Parelli Central said...

Cool that you are getting lessons from Tina. Sounds like you are doing really well!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central

Priscilla said...

Yeah! She's a great teacher! :D