Saturday, April 16, 2011

Abby and I went to a Parelli Playday today, it was great! I took Brego but I didn't ride him because we're not ready yet. Even though I didn't ride, we still managed to have a great time. To top that off, we were even able to get high points on what we were able to do! Brego sparkled! I also got to play my first game of horse soccer (I 
rode somebody else's horse for it), now THAT was fun!


Please forgive me if you think I'm only blogging about Brego. I know it's what I'm doing but it doesn't mean I'm "forgetting" Cricket! Cricket is my girl, I'll NEVER forget her. 


I'm developing Brego right now and he's going to be my higher levels horse. Cricket and I passed Level 2 and that was amazing! But Brego and I can really go further, I'm planning on specializing with him, going on to competition. Becoming an instructor with him and Cricket as my partners and super horses... Please understand that Cricket is still very much a part of me.




-Priscilla 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good job! i see you relieved my letter. i hope you understood and i hope i didn't sound weird, i know you LOVE CRICKET TONS!
also, i sent another nice epistle on Saturday.:D

love,
Jemma

Anonymous said...

Babe,
I hear that soccer on horseback is super fun... I want to try it sometime... And I miss you!
love,
Em