Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cricket is soooo good!


(Liberty, 30 mins) I played with Cricket Online in Preparation for Liberty (it’s all prep for liberty… Right?) and she was fantastic! She was putting effort into everything. Well, not everything, but a lot of things!
I sent her on a figure 8 at the walk and she usually is a bit lazy about it but she went out…… Slow…. but coming around the cone she pricked her ears and trotted back to me! Yes! SO cool! Effort!
Later, I let her go and gave her some hay and right after I put it in the bin I ran and picked up the halter and 22’ line. I turned around and she was looking at me with her ears forward and her butt to the food!! What? Me over the food! Amazing! I love her so so so so much!
I’m really putting the relationship first. I can see it now.

1 comment:

Jemima Anne Barr said...

that is so cool and amazing!i am sooo glad for you!

love,
Jemma

P.S. did you get my letterS yet?