Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Obsession? No...

Westu Hal, Mellon!
As you can see, the picture above is my hand with a little bit of body art. No, it's not some new obsession, I've been dabbling in it for the past 6 months or so. No, it's not a tattoo... Not Henna either. I've been grabbing pens from around the house and drawing this and that on my hands. It's fun and I'm glad I've finally blogged about it. I'm not very good yet and this is the first thing that I actually feel is good-ish.

Whatcha' think?

Vanya Sulie!

Elrohwen.

PS. I used a sharpie for this creation.

4 comments:

lauren said...

I like to do that too. I like to draw on my arm though and some times I write phrases or notes and doodles.
I think for drawing though and eye liner pencil works well. if you use pens then gel pens work great and with multiple layers they stay on for a long time.
g2g

Kerrin said...

I used to do that too! I spent some time in East Africa this year, and some of the Henna art is beautiful!

What language do you write your greetings in??

Kerrin
Parelli Central

Priscilla said...

Ermm. JRR Tolkien's Elvish.

lauren said...

we write in elvish it's alot of fun.