Sunday, December 19, 2010

Blah! Sorry again that I haven't posted in a bit, it's still pretty busy. :D

Big things are happening around here especially since Christmas is just around the corner, figuratively of course.

Cricket is doing well, I have been riding her a lot lately, we've gone on three very challenging trail rides this week. They were pretty phenomenal as far as views and distance away from people. Yet, I'm really happy with how emotionally prepared the horses are and were.

  

Above: Cricket really sweaty at the end of a really LONG ride. :D



Above: Another picture of one of our rides... This one was fairly easy compared to the second one.



Above: There were stairs everywhere and rocky ledges. I could almost trust Cricket with my life on a trail ride. Super Pony!



Above: Proving herself again! See that red thing attached to my belt? THAT'S MY RED LEVEL 1 STRING!



Above: That girl!



Above: Just LOOK at that face!



Above: Gotta' love the view. To think that this is 30 min from my house!! Super awesome!

3 comments:

lauren said...

that's awesome!!!

Priscilla said...

Yes!

MarcieDot said...

I miss you, Miss Priscilla! Your trail rides look amazing! Woweeeeeeee.

On another note...I would just like to comment that I get startled every time I come to your blog. There I am sitting at my desk, thinking, "ah...my dear priscilla...I miss you..." and then SUDDENLY there is MUSIC blasting from my COMPUTER, and I think "PRRIIIISCILLLLAAAA!" Once I turn the volume down, we're good again. :)