Sunday, December 5, 2010

Amazing grace...




Westu Hal.

How are ya'll? Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. It's been busy and at the same time it hasn't, know what I mean?

So, Mrs Haijsman is leaving tomorrow, really sad. She's done wonders with Mother's room and the living room, she's the best interior designer ever! Although she doesn't do it professionally, I think she could easily make a living out of her wonderful talent. I'm going to miss her terribly.

I haven't done much with Cricket in the past few days (which is quite regrettable), but instead I've been composing music. I cannot be expressed wholly by horses you know! Music, even though I'm terrible at it, can still express thoughts that cannot exactly be put into words. Some thoughts are exactly like music and I think thats why some people are drawn to it.

Composing is really rocky sometimes (--I don't mean it that way--). Once, dropped my head on the keys and said, "This makes no sense!" Why of course it doesn't, silly, music a mystery. My tip to anyone composing: make sure what you create is something you really feel and not something you just made up, you can tell the difference.

Done with that rant... Smile...

I love this----


"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun."



I hope ya'll have a wonderful rest of your day... I know I will.

Priscilla

2 comments:

lauren said...

hahaha I am not musically inclined in any way but singing

Unknown said...

Did you know the last verse was NOT penned by John Newton?