Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ah! So much...

Westu Hal, Readers!

How goes life? I'll just drop a few hints on my end of whats going on and explain after. Driving to the air port, Preparing for Christmas, Early morning and Late night animal feedings, Liberty, Chilly air........ More Chilly air!

Thanksgiving was WONDERFUL! I hadn't seen everyone in a while, especially Emily. Everything was such a blessing and we ate looking back on another year of plenty. Taking everyone back to the airport was sad, I forced myself to buck-up and look on the bright side. It wasn't very hard, I'm an optimist. :)

Our dear friend Mrs Haijsman is coming for a week starting tomorrow, it's going to be so amazing and another wonderful thing God has blessed us with. :)

I went to go feed the animals this morning myself, Abby, as well as I but only later, had a dentist appointment. The air was so chilly and my breath froze. Hey! That's not supposed to happen in Arizona! He he... Then Later we went to feed a lot later and it was a bit warmer.

Cricket and I had a wonderful moment at Liberty (without anything on the ground) the other day. I was playing with her in the arena and she ran to the other horses and left me behind, I turned around and walked away, she looked at me and then ran back! It was such a wonderful moment....

Quel Fara!

Elrohwen

2 comments:

lauren said...

glad yo had a good thanksgiving!!!

Priscilla said...

Me too!