Thursday, October 14, 2010

Silver Bells

We just moved in to the new house this morning. It's really cool.
Over the past 2 days, Mom and I have been coming here and I've been working on my room. It's going really well. I'm doing it all myself because I know just how I want it and the others don't.

I took off all the electrical plates, the were really ugly. I'm going to make them Aged Brass, the outlet itself is going to be replaced as well for black.

I took off the curtain rods and the hooks they were on. The hooks will be Aged Brass and in a swirling shape. The curtains were SO ugly, I couldn't bare them. They will be replaced with an elegant cheesecloth. The rod is going to be a branch from the back yard, that will be very pretty I think. Off the curtain rod, I'm going to hang small silver bells and some feathers on twine.

Instead of picture frames, I'm going to hang a strand of twine from one wall to the next and hang pictures down at different places. Off the curtain rod, I'm going to hang small silver bells and some feathers on twine. I also took out both my closet doors, they were ugly and my room is small. They will be open and organised. It's made a big difference and my rooms seems bigger.

I love screw drivers. I was using a kitchen butter knife when I was taking my doors down, I told Mommy that I cut my hand and she made a run to Home Depot with me and bought a large set of Screw Drivers. :D That was fun!

I finished off all the spackling before going back to the rental, I'm ready to paint now. :D

Quel fara!

Elrohwen

5 comments:

lauren said...

it sounds beautiful!!!

Parelli Central said...

Sounds very cool!

Petra Christensen
Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
Parelli Central

C and H Walker said...

How exciting! =)

Priscilla said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

amazing! I can't wait to see... I need a skype tour ;-)