Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello!

Suliad, westu hal!

How are you guys? Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's been quite busy around here as you can well imagine. :D For around 2 days I was feeling a bit sick and sluggish, but it quickly passed. Thank Goodness.

I've finished painting my room and most of the other things I wanted to do, it went really fast but I'm very proud I was able to do it myself. I will need to ask for someone to help me with the electrical outlets because I'm not very savvy with those. I'll watch carefully so next time I can do it myself.

Cricket is doing very well and shes a champ in everything I ask. She trusts me a lot. Whenever we go to the round corral for some liberty she sticks to me like glue. We're boarding the horses at the moment, it's ok but I'd rather have them here. Know what I mean?

The dogs are doing quite well. We're able to bring them into the house now days 'cause we're no longer renting. Nice! So Lottie, Sandy, Molly, and Hot Chocolate are all in the house. Hot Chocolate is so excruciating, I think she barks just to hear herself. It's a yippy, silly bark. *shivers* I can't stand dogs like that. Lottie is adapting well to being back in the house in spite of not being indoors for over 2 years. Poor thing. She's really arrogant as always, but responsive and semi-obedient. She has a lot in common with me, unfortunately. Mom said we're exactly alike. Even the bad things about us seem to be the same. :)

Back to horses. Next post: Why would a prey animal come to trust a human more than the initial leader of it's herd? Please comment your answer.

Quel Fara! Yanya Sulie! Namarie!

Elrohwen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha - it makes me laugh what your Mum said about Lottie. :-)

Love you! (Btw, I'm at home today because we're moving offices, so let me know if/when you come on skype.)

Rach xxx

ANIN-E-MOUSE said...

HELLO