Monday, October 4, 2010

Arizona!

Westu Hal!

How are ya'll? I've left you guys hanging for a week or so. I'm in Arizona now but not in our house. We're renting 'till the house closes. The place we're renting has a pool, thank goodness. The humidity is not so unbearable as I thought, but then I remember we're going into winter now. Tuscon doesn't have a winter, it never really gets below 50 degrees!

The drive here took 3 days. The first night the horses had to stay in the trailer, they really didn't love that. The second night they were able to spend in a large arena with plenty of room and a very generous lady to take care of them. :D

We got quite bored on the road and I ended up teaching Daddy a few songs. He learned a lot of songs sung by the Mens Naval Academy Glee Club, basically their A Capella singing group. I taught him the Banana Boat Song, Jungle Lullaby and Java Jive. He's really funny when he sings!!!  Emily called us when we were on the road and we talked to her for a short while on speaker.

:D :D :D

It's about 8:00 now, the birds are still singing. They haven't gone into the cactus' yet, do you know theres a kind of bird that lives in the tall cactus with those things that look like arms? Do you know that it takes about 60-90 years for those arms to grow? It's insane!

Well, gtg!

Vanya Sulie and toodles!

Cilla

4 comments:

Kinga said...

Wow! It would be pretty neat to live in Arizona, but I couldn't survive without my winter. I love the cold too much :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear more, and can't wait to visit!!

Love you lots Rxxxx

Priscilla said...

Kiki,
You have no idea, I lived in Alaska two different times and 6 years altogether. I love winters!!

virginagirl said...

Babe,
I wanna see some pictures of those cacti!
-Em