Wednesday, April 14, 2010

".... setting me free...."

Letting Go
(Katie Drake)

"If you could see beyond these walls that I’ve erected
You might see a heart that’s longing to be loved

If you could just stay long enough to really know me
I might just be ready to fall

Setting me free from all of my shame
Letting go of all of this pain
Break away from all that has kept me locked inside

I don’t know the answers to all of life’s questions
When my hands in yours I can take on the world


You see me through my trials conquer all my battles
You’re my rock you’re my everything

Come tear down these walls that
I’ve built around my heart
Now I’ve fought long enough
And now I’m ready to fall"





That is a song by Katie Drake, it can really speak about horses. That's why I like it. 


Toodles!


Priscilla

6 comments:

lauren said...

the last verse is my fave.
you kneed to help me create a list.

Lauren Lee Fischer said...

Hi Priscilla!
I'm just visiting your blog from the Veritas Ning site :) It looks very cute! I'm a horse lover too . . . My boy, Ace, is a dream :) He's an arabian.
Stop by and say hi sometime:
www.daughtersofhislove.blogspot.com!
much love,

lauren :)

lauren said...

waht is that? veritas ning?

Priscilla said...

It's my Online Class

lauren said...

cool, you're still homeschooled right?

Priscilla said...

YES!!