Thursday, April 8, 2010

Level 3 Online, Liberty, and Freestyle Auditions

Hello!
I'm planning on taking a bunch of Level 3 auditions this week, after I take them I'm going to see which ones I like the most to send them in. I have to remember it has to be under 10 mins.

Things I will be doing in the Online audition:

1) Extreme helicopter friendly game-- slap ground 6 times hard with carrot stick and string

2) Massage inside ear (not deep)
3) Hold tongue
4) Stand on pedestal
5) Lead by mane and tail
6) Stick to me (move fast and slow)
7) Drive from Z5; one rein
8) One foot on a pole
9) One hind leg and and one front leg over a pole
10) Sideways towards you slow
11) Sideways over barrel or log
12) Sideways along fence keeping feet still
13) Trailer load
14) Figure 8

Extra: Spanish walk
Skipping
Foot on a barrel
Transitions: walk, trot, canter, trot, walk.

I'll get Freestyle and Liberty up later!

Toodles!

Priscilla

xoxoxo

No comments: