Monday, April 5, 2010

Cricket and I make a great pair! :) --Dreams

What's up?

Ok, I'm going to talk about the plans I made at the beginning of the year. I planned to graduate level 2/3 by June (I didn't name a date in the blog post), that might not happen because I'm taking my time and having more fun than I've ever had in a while. :) I know I'm out of level 2 for the most part and level 3 is looking good. I get a phase 1 with most everything, even riding. Responsibility is something Cricket struggles with and she is getting better, but reallllllyyyyy slowly. I've been looking at Parelli Clinics in our area and they look promising but I need to talk with mom and dad about it more, it was their idea. A clinic would have someone who knew what they were doing, look at my riding and playing and tell me what needs to be better and help me fix it. That would be awesome. I'm very critical of my riding and playing (I take videos of us together and it helps a lot) but sometime I'm going to need some professional help, not that I'm in *deep* trouble or anything, I just plan to pursue horsemanship to the highest level, in other words I'm a treasure seeker! lol... he he... :)

Speaking of my future, I haven't told you all the particulars of what I plan to do when I grow up. Here goes!

Extra: This is far-fetched, but if I go to collage, I'd really like to go to Parelli University (yes, it's a real collage, I don't think I'd want to go to any other one).

1) Have about 10+ acres around my house
2) On those 10+ acres set up about 5 round corrals of all different sizes, have a large [inexpensive] play yard, have many "grade ponies" for lessons- Mr Edwards is screaming (maybe not)-- "Super horses" I should call them (Corollas, Mustangs, Quarter horses, Haflingers, Mutts, etc.. After all, those are the best!) .  :)
3) Give lessons that kids can afford
4) Gradually build a very nice -yet inexpensive and simple- place

I'll have a lot more particulars but it would take forever to write them all down. :) :) I also want to say to all my friends and family, if this dream/goal ever comes to pass you will always be welcome at the horse facility-- either as a teacher or a student. 

I'm still working this out but thanks for reading!

Toodles!

Priscilla

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello dearie,

It's me... just saying hello!

Very interesting, btw... get ready for 20 questions next time I see you, all being well! Like, are you sleeping in hay while you build your house? Haha!

Love Rach
Ps: I'd def be in the "student" category!

lauren said...

sounds good. I hope you can get someone to teach you parreli or however you spell it. :)
I don't think that is what I'mm being tought but it sounds like some of the suff is simaler.

C and H Walker said...

That would be awesome if that all worked out for you. :)