Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What is it?

You guys are probably wondering right now.. "Well if these horses aren't what she's looking for, what is she looking for?"

Well. Here goes.

A Thoroughbred or Warmblood breed is preferred- but I'm open to something else with the rest of my criteria.

An evenly built animal is preferred, doesn't have to be well muscled out as I can do that myself. 

16 hands or more is a must.

Under 9-10 years old is mandatory. No, I don't think a horse of 10 years or older is an old nag.. Horses can stay quite fit and healthy into their late 20's. It's mostly for training and time reasons, I want most of the horse's experience to be with me.

I'd like the Horsenality to be more Extroverted and have some go.

Color doesn't matter right now but I don't want a Grey or white because they get skin cancer really easily in Tuscon.

And of course, we have to click. There has to be a natural attraction and I have to be in love with it. I can't afford a horse I don't love. :)


So... That's it!

Priscilla




1 comment:

Jemima Anne Barr said...

Hopefully on this one your legs wont hook underneath:D