Thursday, August 25, 2011

Horses again....

Ya'll know the first horse I told you about in the last post? Yes, the gelding that was backing and bucking through the hotwalker... I was all set up to bring him home and the last thing was the vet check..

Well, he wasn't completely sound [healthy]. He was off on his flexion test with the vet. It was... disapointing.

But you know what? This means there's something better that God has in mind for me!

So, now I'm just continuing the search and thinking that maybe I'll try visiting some local horse rescues..

Westu Hal, Rohirrim!

-Elrohwen

3 comments:

Steve Edwards said...

You are right. Go to a horse rescue. Find a lump of coal and make your own diamond.

Jemima Anne Barr said...

don't get discouraged! I got your letter today. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Hope you find what you are looking for :-) Love you, Rach